January 8th – June 1st, 2018
New Activities and Changes:
- Tennis has changed in the sign up process and will now be booked and charged per day.
- Aquatics is now “Swimming – Learn to Swim” and “Swimming – Stroke Development”.
- Knitting is a new activity to be offered.
- Please note the activities that will repeat projects.
Online Sign-Up Dates:
Please ensure you have read the Registration and Activities Guidelines before Friday Nov 17th.
Registration opens Friday Nov 17th at 4pm and will close Friday Nov 24th at 4pm.
- No log-in required. You will need to give the student’s details. You will need to provide your contact information (phone and email).
- You will need to sign up with the expectation that your child is attending all days of the particular activity. We will only accept single day changes when all enrollments are completed.Unless otherwise specified, activities with A and B groups are simply to differentiate the days they run.
- Please look for the confirmation note when you have clicked submit, there will be an email, however if you have submitted your address incorrectly you may not receive this but your entry will still have been submitted.
- Please note if you submit a second sign-up for your child, this will cancel your original entry so you will loose your first time stamp.
Registration is of FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS (time-stamped) and will close on Friday Nov 24th at 4pm.
We will send a confirmation email per activity by December 11.